Dawn Enterprises logo


The mission of Dawn Enterprises, Inc. is to assist individuals of Southeastern Idaho with mental, physical or social disabilities in achieving independence through employment training, skill training, social development, or living enhancements up to each individual’s maximum capability.

Providing Opportunities

To individuals:  Providing opportunity for a lifetime of greater independence and inclusion

  • Employment Services

  • Community Support Services

  • Assisted Living Services

  • Respite Care Services

All Services CARF Accredited

To Businesses: Providing Business Support and Solutions

  • Employee Development and Staffing

  • Manufacturing Solutions

  • Product Development

  • Cut and Sew Shop

All Manufacturing processes are ISO Certified

Dawn Enterprises Services

Dawn Enterprises, Inc. is a private, non-profit community rehabilitation program providing employment training, paid employment opportunities, community job placement, personal support, assisted living and respite care services to individuals with disabilities.

Established in 1974, Dawn Enterprises, Inc. takes great pride in providing only quality services and products to our customers.

Historically, 99% of all revenue is derived from earned income with the remaining 1% coming in as grants and donations.

We manufacture a wide variety of products under contract for Government and private industry customers.

Our contract capabilities and expertise include industrial sewing, computerized pattern design and cutting, new product development, assembly, packaging and fulfillment.


Dawn Enterprises, Inc.
280 Cedar Street
Blackfoot, ID 83221
208-785-3095 (fax)
email:  [email protected]